Saturday, July 11, 2009

Coug's Game Reviews

This blog is to give my opinion on video games I have played or I have watched someone else play on youtube.

These reviews are my opinion and thus for entertainment purposes only. I highly recommend checking out the games yourself.

If the game I am reviewing was one I watched on youtube, I will include which gamer I was watching. Be warned though: I watch LPs (Let's Plays) so there is audio commentary by the player. If this is not your cup of tea, then just search for another walkthrough of the game.

My rating system is different from others. The scale goes as follows:

4 - Perfect to me; wouldn't change a thing
3 - Great game but with a few minor things I didn't like
2 - Good game but needs a little improvement
1 - Okay game and would only recommend trying it out if bored
0 - Absolutely hated it and wouldn't recommend it

The decimal point shows where it falls in between two numbers.

For example, I rate a game 3.9. This means its almost perfect but there was one thing that bugged me on it. I still liked it and I am sure to recommend it; the thing that bugged me may not bug you.

Again this is for entertainment purposes only so I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment