Sunday, July 26, 2009

July Updates

Every once in while I will be posting updates. This is to give you heads up on things I will be changing, adding, or just information I think you might like to know. Okay now to the updates.

Practice Makes Perfect
These first five reviews have been practice for me. I have changed setup due to what things I think need to be reviewed or if something catches my attention. So don't freak out if one review contains something another review doesn't.

I noticed the amount of detail I put in the storyline sections on SH 1-4. Starting with SH 5, I'm just going to give the bare bones on the story. Too much reading and most people start to mentally wander!

Why Silent Hill?
I chose the Silent Hill series because I was just finishing watching SH 2 when I started this blog. I won't always do a series back to back. My curiosity on the series got to me. LOL

Upcoming Reviews
As of right now, I am unsure what I am going to review next. It will not be a horror. Nothing wrong with them; I just want to do a variety.

Can I Make A Request?
My main objective of this blog is to entertain readers as much as myself. If you have a request for a review, I am not going to say no.

If you have a request, you may post it below or at my youtube profile. I ask for only the title of the game, the publisher, and the category (if you know it).

Please do NOT tell me about the game. If it is a game I have never played or seen played, then telling me about it will spoil it.

No comments:

Post a Comment